Project Assistant Intern M2Leisure has a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are …阅读更多内容
Specialities: Project development and management, Master planning, Environmental engineering, Solar/thermal engineer
Strategy, M&A, Sales & Marketing
Specialities: Development, Operations Management, Program and Project Management
Specialities: Concept and Development, Operations, Project and Program Management
Internship – we are hiring!
Project Assistant Intern M2Leisure has a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are looking for a placement within the international leisure industry. M2Leisure offers you a versatile job, where you assist the project managers with various tasks. You will experience the different phases of project development and management in an international and learning environment. What will you be doing? You will assist and support the project managers in different kinds of projects. By doing desk research, applying skills and knowledge and using your creativity, you will deliver products that improve a project’s outcome. The following tasks could be part of your placement:
Which professional products can be delivered?
- Market research (desk research)
- Analyzing, comparing and processing data (feasibility studies)
- Assisting in concept development
- Communicating with the team and third parties
- Gathering information about suppliers, concepts, trends etc.
- Assisting in the daily operations (e.g. handling telephone calls, administration, filing etc.)
Due to the variety and changing projects, a placement at M2Leisure is unpredictable and for every student different. This means that the professional products students can deliver at M2Leisure will be difficult to exactly define beforehand. However to give you an idea of possible professional products at M2Leisure, one of the following assignments could be part of your placement at M2Leisure:
What will it be like to work for M2Leisure?
- Performing in depth Market Research. At the start of a project, we often perform a market research of the location of the project. You need to analyse, compare and draw conclusions about data. This research could be combined with a feasibility study for a certain project or part of a project.
- Trend/ concept report: At M2Leisure we need to keep up with all trends in the leisure industry. Therefore you could work on composing a trend report with regards to the holiday resort and water park market.
- Benchmarking is very important in developing a leisure facility, so a benchmarking report could be part of the internship. By comparing the competition, we can recommend the best solutions to our clients.
- Designing operational specification of Leisure Activities. Operational specifications contain all information necessary for the management of a resort or leisure facility in order to open and run the Leisure Activity.
- There are many more other professional products which can be part of your internship. Please call or email if you would like to know more about the opportunities.
M2Leisure is a small but fast growing company. We specialize in development and consultancy in the worldwide leisure and resort industry. Our goal is to create great ideas together. We work for renowned companies such as Groupe Pierre & Vacances and Plopsaland and have projects all over the world. We work with dedication towards all projects and have an informal and open approach, which makes the company culture direct, friendly and pragmatic. As an intern, you will operate from our head office Rivium Boulevard in Capelle a/d IJssel. For more information about the company, please visit our website: www.m2leisure.com. What are we looking for?
M2Leisure gives students the opportunity to learn and develop themselves. The placement is a working internship, meaning that you will assist in the daily business of M2Leisure.To successfully fill the role of an intern at M2Leisure, you should have:
What benefits will you receive?
- Good knowledge of English. French or German is a plus.
- The ability to work independent and be flexible
- Proper computer skills; knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- A driver’s license
- A laptop
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry. You will receive €400,- per month compensation, in line with the Dutch placement regulations. We do not compensate for travel costs, therefore a student OV-card is recommended. How to apply?
If you would like to work at M2Leisure, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com